!_-Falling Down-_! !_-Falling Down-_!

Banow Banow Banow!

Wheeeee! I've been listening to this for at least five minutes it's scarily hypnotizing!

!_-4th Demension-_! !_-4th Demension-_!

Neat, very spacey

Only complaint is that it does drag on a bit, otherwise it's neat.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to reviewing your stuff like you asked (very long time)

Party Mix (pop) Party Mix (pop)

It's niiice!

To be honest, it's not my sort of music, but I'm not going to rate it down because of that. It;s a beautifull song, it flows, and had progression. I can't find anything wrong with it really, aside from the fact that you could have had a spontaneous, totally random ending. But that's just me, most wouldn;t like that.

(It is a really good ending, the one you have there)

Yamalazoo88 responds:

lol thanks for the review!! it is slightly weird, yet cool ending!!

Never Stop Dreaming (relaxing) Never Stop Dreaming (relaxing)

Smooth, I like the orbiting effect.

Though it does speed up a bit, it almost has the same problem as some of your other songs, it needs to ERUPT and spill over into something similar but even faster and moar awesome. Almosts, though, since it does develop. But next time you do a nong like this, make it have a catchy, possibly speedy ending, otherwise, well done, this is a supreme piece of music.

Yamalazoo88 responds:

hmm i like the fast techno music, but i wanted to make a cool yet slow and relaxing song. thanks for review!

Heaven Calls (awakening) Heaven Calls (awakening)

It's a nice sond, good theme and concistency.

However, it's very simple, but the way it's made really dosen't make that a problem.
But you lost the one mark because it felt like it should erupt itto something a bit more vibrant, instead of sitting there being chewing gum for the ears (you know, like something to work with, not blocking anything up)

All your sonds are rated pretty high and I can certainly see why! Keep it up!

Yamalazoo88 responds:

thanks for reviewing my latest songs! i appreciate it!! this song i used a different program for to make it, so it may sound different. thanks again!

Homicidal Rampage Homicidal Rampage

Pretty neat, I like it.

Almost perfect, a little to soft in some small parts. Otherwise, great beat, synth and drums.

Lost to You Lost to You

Original

Farkin AWSOME! I loved the mood, and it was reel awsome! lol!

Polymerisation Polymerisation

So awsome i used it in my movie!

Hope u dont mind! Thanx!

!_-Edge of the World-_! !_-Edge of the World-_!

Nice, kinda soothing....

Awsome. I liked it heaps. After a while it gets a little annoying, but thats just me. Cool, awsome, and all those other words. Not the most original, but better done than most. well done.

TRGE

LastThoughts [ IMPROVE 3] LastThoughts [ IMPROVE 3]

mmmm... cool

yea, slow, sad, emotional, well done and overall, very high quality. I have a friend who would like this in a movie of his. this was very good. well done!

DeadEndRoad responds:

thanks, i aprecciate your 10 my older stuff is kinda sloppy, it was just old stuff i wanted to get somewhere. now ive been working harder on stuff. again, thanks! hey, could you help and rate and review some of my other stuff?